- Relationships matter the most, so preserve them.
- Don’t speak to any when you are in anger.
- Think Twice. Thrice. Hundred times before criticizing anyone.
- Time has the power to heal anything.
- Always be Polite. Calm. Maintain your vibrations of your mind.
- Always try to control your Heart and Mind rhythms. If can’t be controlled, can be dangerous for you.
- Love from your heart but not from your mind. Think from your mind not from your heart. Most of the time, we mix them.
- Live in present moment even in pressurized state of mind.
- The best way to being motivated is – Motivate others.
- Critics are wonderful creatures. Learn from them.
- Take Risks. I believe, take more risks when you feel luck is on your side.
- Smile is a wonderful gift. Let it spread like a virus.
- Feeling a bit low? Listen to motivational music. It will rejuvenate you.
- Believe in God. When feeling tensed, pass it on to God. They are always there for you.
- Laugh loud with friends and behave childish with your loved ones.
- Never argue with any one. It’s better to lose arguments most of the time.
- Never discuss anyone’s: Religion, Relationships and Diseases
- Always be positive and behave positively.
- Don’t judge people by their first impressions.
- Never regret.
- Be a Day dreamer.
- Exercise daily. It rejuvenate your confidence as well as body.
- Never underestimate yourself as you are the beautiful gift to someone.
- Always give more and expect nothing.
- Always use words: Please, Thank you and Sorry.
Keep Smiling… 🙂
Everyday we learn something, whether it is about our Career, Relationships or Life. Whatever we learn and absorb in our mind, it makes us grow which reflects on our family. As our family grows, our neighborhood flourishes. Flourishing of our neighborhood leads to cultivation of society. Further, our state grows and country grows. Hence, our world blossoms. Growth always start from a micro level and goes to macro level.
To be a successful person, we have to be a better personality, a better person by heart, by attitude which reflects in our maturity.
It is very simple to say, “I am a matured person..”
Now the question is, if you really are a “MATURED” person then why our society, our country and our world isn’t flourishing as it should be?
Why we see hatred and poverty in our society?
Why we get disheartened? Why we are not growing?
Why we do not have patience, why we get so excited and outburst when some one tries to provoke us?
Why our egos come across in our relationships?
There could be numerous questions which can question our humanity.
These are very basic questions which needs to be answered and if you have these Ps then my dear friend you are matured enough. You can actually change the neighborhood, society, country and the whole world.
4Ps can change your life….
Many entrepreneurs and leaders always said, ‘Follow your Passion’. Go for it which you are passionate about. Do what you love.
“Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.”
But just doing for sake isn’t enough. You have to do it heartily and it needs hard work, courage, dedication, determination. It needs Perseverance because you have to pass through many challenges, many tests which will examine your capabilities.
Life is like a roller coaster. Some time you will enjoy your ride and some time you will not. For such down moments, you need to have Patience. Just give time. You have to be very calm in tough situations. You simply can not go mad and outburst on someone in frustration. Just be like river – silence, serene and patience.
“The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter.”
Yelling or shouting in frustration is very simple and easy to ease your tension but it surely going to affect your relationships adversely. No just wait… not affect, rather it will actually ruin and break your relations down.
“Spoken words never come back just like an arrow never comes back to bow.”
Relationship are like flowers, it has to be handled with care, with politeness. Being polite actually reflects our humanity.
Politeness can do wonders in our relationships, in our working culture.
“Ceremonies are different in every country, but true politeness is everywhere the same.”
Keep Smiling.. 🙂
- The 4 P’s of Love and Happiness: Passion, Persistence, Prayer, Patience (everythinggl.com)
- What Happened to Patience? (bensonkiragu.wordpress.com)
- An Uncommon Passion (robertjrgraham.com)
One day I was sipping my cup of tea at a tea stall. I observed a small squirrel. She had a ground nut in her mouth and searching for a place to hide it. She dug and hid it beneath the earth and went for searching another.
After some seasons a new plant will crop up!
Squirrels always search her food and hide inside the earth and then forget. This is the one of the best qualities in squirrels.
“Give and Forget. Never expect anything. “
Yesterday while watching television, I came to know that this week is ‘Joy of Giving Week’ starting from 2 October till 8 October 2012. I got excited and thought for a while how beautiful is to give something not only to our loved ones but to society. Giving makes us Happier and makes us feel younger. It not only nourishes relationships but it gives us gratification and injects confidence in us. But yes, never expect in return.
I searched on my favourite search engine about ‘Joy of Giving week’. It initiated in 2009 and coincides with Gandhi Jayanti where people get engaged through act of giving. It was originally coined “India Giving Week”.
An expectation makes us disheartened. In addition to this, I would like to say, those who expects from you, never disappoint them rather try to fulfil their expectations and never expect back.
I have always felt internal happiness whenever I have given something to my loved ones whether it’s a gift, a bouquet or spreading smile and wishes. It always works, it strengthens our relationships. Even if you spread or share your smile to a stranger you will feel a great internal satisfaction no matter whether he or she responds (which actually never happen when you are smiling from your heart) or not.
When you wake up in the morning, go and stand in front of mirror and smile. Yes you read it right, smile to yourself. And it should not be a Grin. There is a difference between Smile and Grin. Smile directly comes from your heart while Grin doesn’t.
Instantly you will see the results. You will realize the spontaneous boost in your confidence, you will feel more energetic and believe me whole day goes rocking.
Similarly, whenever we make someone smile (especially when that person is upset) or make him or her happy by giving, directly we feel at top of the world and we try to give more and more.
The more you give, the more you will be happier.
I personally gifts books to my loved ones. I believe it is the best gift as it gives us the most precious and cannot-be-stolen-thing i.e. Knowledge which will be with us till our death.
Before I sign out, in this giving week give as much as you can and feel the difference. Transform it in a habit. Keep Smiling.. 🙂