“Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another.”
– Napolean Hill
I have heard that words are the most powerful alarming weapon in the world. And the most dangerous is how you use them and the way you talk.
Let me tell you one sweet story.
There was once a wise sage who wandered the countryside. One day, as he passed near a village, he was approached by a woman who told him of a sick child. She beseeched him to help this child.
So the sage came to the village and a crowd gathered around him, for such a man was a rare sight. One woman brought the sick child to him and he said a prayer over her.
“Do you really think your prayer will help her, when medicines has failed?” yelled a man from the crowd.
“You know nothing of such things! You are a stupid fool!” said the sage to the man.
The man became very angry with these words and his face grew hot and red. He was about to say something, or perhaps strike out, when the sage walked over to him and said: “If one word has such power as to make you so angry and hot, may not another have the power to heal?”
Moral of the Story is clear. Words make the difference and especially how wisely and politely you use them.
“Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.”
Most of the time, unintentionally and unknowingly we use stupid words which jabs the listener and hurts their feelings. So we should always use words wisely and most importantly politely.
Keep your tongue and words sweet.
Keep Smiling.. 🙂
Story Credit: Unknown
- Relationships matter the most, so preserve them.
- Don’t speak to any when you are in anger.
- Think Twice. Thrice. Hundred times before criticizing anyone.
- Time has the power to heal anything.
- Always be Polite. Calm. Maintain your vibrations of your mind.
- Always try to control your Heart and Mind rhythms. If can’t be controlled, can be dangerous for you.
- Love from your heart but not from your mind. Think from your mind not from your heart. Most of the time, we mix them.
- Live in present moment even in pressurized state of mind.
- The best way to being motivated is – Motivate others.
- Critics are wonderful creatures. Learn from them.
- Take Risks. I believe, take more risks when you feel luck is on your side.
- Smile is a wonderful gift. Let it spread like a virus.
- Feeling a bit low? Listen to motivational music. It will rejuvenate you.
- Believe in God. When feeling tensed, pass it on to God. They are always there for you.
- Laugh loud with friends and behave childish with your loved ones.
- Never argue with any one. It’s better to lose arguments most of the time.
- Never discuss anyone’s: Religion, Relationships and Diseases
- Always be positive and behave positively.
- Don’t judge people by their first impressions.
- Never regret.
- Be a Day dreamer.
- Exercise daily. It rejuvenate your confidence as well as body.
- Never underestimate yourself as you are the beautiful gift to someone.
- Always give more and expect nothing.
- Always use words: Please, Thank you and Sorry.
Keep Smiling… 🙂