When we were kids, we used to enjoy every moment of our life. We were surrounded by ecstatic group, the group we were proud of and used to flaunt about. We had no goal, no tensions, no work pressure apart from school homework and we never considered our life seriously. We weren’t serious about it. Those were halcyon days of our life.
Where did we get the motivation from? What was the motivational factor? Who injected inspiration in us? What made us smile?
You guessed it right.
Friends and friendship was our passion.
We developed and weaved beautiful dreams in our mind like weaving colourful sweaters.
As we grew older and got to know about life and relationships, got to know about priorities and our life got diverted from personal life to the professional life. As priorities changed, our goals changed and it changed the source of motivation.
Our dreams got shattered like ruptured glass and we adopted the scenario which later changed our motivation and passion. When passion and motivation fade, confidence drops and seeds of frustration burst over.
Result is crystal clear. Depression crops up and we ruin our precious life.
“Follow your passion midst reaction.”
We must never ever end up our passion. Passion makes us. It gives intense happiness which no one can ever provide you. Rebuild your motivational factor and prepare goal. Get inspired from leaders who changed the world. Ignite the passion within you.
If you love singing or dancing, join some institution or organization where you can strengthen and prosper your talent.
Search out what makes you happy. Scratch the factor and do what you love to do.
Rebuild your passion and make a way to achieve it. It not only blossoms you but also nurtures the society.
Keep Smiling… 🙂
- Simple Living Idea: How to Stay Motivated? (prefs.zemanta.com)
- Thoughts on Motivation (nol2me.wordpress.com)
- Passion Pursuit (theinspirationquest.com)
What is the purpose of bathing?
- To freshen up.
- To remove dirt from the body.
- To look fresh and feel great.
When we wake up in the morning we feel fresh, energetic and enthusiastic. You give me some work; I can do it with the highest accuracy. We feel motivated and galvanized and this reflects in our body language.
As the day passes, energy slowly drains out from our soul like sand slips from our fingers and we feel tired. We feel motiveless and negativity starts entering in.
Here is my personal experience. I work enthusiastically until lunch. I attempt to finish my important tasks within this session. I always try to learn new things within this time frame. But post lunch, my energy descends drastically, just like an inverse exponential graph. After 3:00 pm, I need a cup of tea to energize myself. I then listen to music to create motivation.
There are multiple ways to create motivation but the fact is we need to inject that passion back in our mind and heart. Motivation degrades periodically and we need to understand what gives us our motivation.
Do you watch football? Players utilize energy drinks throughout the game. Why? It’s to energize them and get rid of exhaustion. Similarly, we need motivation. Motivation keeps us going and without it we can’t accomplish our goals.
Let me provide you with a few ways to motivate yourself when you are feeling low…
- Drink water – You must have heard numerous times, drink at least 2 litres of water daily. Water makes us less stressed. Water directly reflects on brain function and you will lose efficiency by not drinking enough. Bottom line is drinking lots of water increases energy and releases fatigue.
- Talk to friends – Yes talking with friends and those who are close to you will actually refresh your mood. Perhaps you can chat with your co-workers/colleagues during your break. I would recommend avoiding gossip.
- Go for a Walk – Go for a short walk with friends/colleagues. It will provide you with a refreshed mind and it will allow you to stretch your legs. Walking helps blood circulation.
- Read books – Reading a book is different from reading online. I would recommend reading a book. You learn something new and it changes your mood. Make it a habit to read for thirty minutes a day.
- Eat Fruits – ‘An apple a day keeps the doctor away.’ It’s easy to eat fruit throughout your day and it provides vitamins, fiber and minerals. The more our body absorbs these, the more mental and physical strength we build.
Our life is like a sinusoidal graph, full of peaks and valleys. When we are high, we do things best and achieve better results. On the other hand, when we are exhausted, even simple tasks can become difficult just like climbing Mt. Everest.
So, the point here is to say, every one of us needs energy boosters to pump the energy back to the highest levels and it has to be done constantly. So keep yourself moving and continue to provide yourself with motivation.
“Motivation is what gets you started.
Habit is what keeps you going.”
– Jim Rohn
Keep Smiling…. 🙂
Edited and forwarded by Mr. Jeff Botch
- Self-Motivation Secrets (iwillassistyou.wordpress.com)
- 10 Ways To Get Energized When You’re Exhausted! (storybookapothecary.com)
- Everyday is best day (cherrypositive.com)
- 10 Simple Steps Start Your Day Energized (stevenaitchison.co.uk)
Sunday – We rejuvenate ourselves. It brings a new hope for the coming week.
Monday – We start working on a Positive note.
Tuesday – We progress our tasks with a smiling face.
Wednesday – We rejuvenate ourselves, stay calm and are optimistic. Praise other’s work and learns from our mistakes.
Thursday – We are on the verge of completion of weekly goals with full of energy.
Friday – We complete our goals with extreme satisfaction and this motivation pumps energy in us for weekends.
Saturday – We party and spend our most valuable time with family and make it memorable.
“Every morning wake up with full energy, thank God and start it with smiling lips on your beautiful face. Inject the confidence, rejuvenate yourself and spread the Love across the society.”
Keep Smiling… 🙂
- Smile is the fuel of Productivity (cherrypositive.com)
- Be Happy // Everyday Friday (amnmusic.wordpress.com)
- Today is a Beautiful Day (cherrypositive.com)
- Laugh Everyday (leiladayne.wordpress.com)