Like earlier years of my life, this year too has been a great learning year. I learned a lot especially on Investing Money and Time (Now have become my favorites).
- Always have patience.
- Don’t fool yourself. If you complete your goal, celebrate and if you fail, find a way to criticise yourself.
- Always take responsibility.
- Surround yourself with people who makes you Smile, Happy and are Positive.
- Don’t join easy crowd. Go where the pressure to perform is high.
- Never waste your time. Utilize your time in self-development.
- Always Trust your fellows. Never at any cost mistrust your loved ones.
- Learned lots of new lessons and secrets on Investment Strategies. (This is also my 2014 Goal.)
- Don’t spend Money and Time which has depreciating values.
- Your life changes when you change.
- It doesn’t depend how much time you work for, what truly matters is the value you are putting in time of working.
- You always reap, what you sow. There is no shortcut for success and learning.
- Always have a short-term and long-term visions for your Personal developments, Financial planning and most importantly your Life.
- Always have courage. What scares you the most, do that first.
- Take Risks.
- When you face any problems or an obstacle, spend more time and effort on solution rather than the problem.
- Always test your Brain, Heart and Emotions in tough times.
- Keep emotions in check.
- Pen down (or keep records) the new learnings in your diary.
- Gain knowledge and take Actions accordingly.
- When you don’t feel like doing any productive work like reading or working for your goals, take an off. Don’t work or read with absent-minded.
And finally the best one which I learned last month: I know nothing (Don’t assume a single second that you have become the Smartest person), so will keep learning till I die.
Keep Smiling… 🙂
Guess the World’s best smile..
Which smile did you chose? The first one or second? May be third one?
I have the answer and am pretty sure my answer is unbiased.
Before I present my answer, let me ask you a simple question.
If I give you 5 roses.. fresh roses and ask you to answer which has the best fragrance, will you be able to say?
Hhmm quite difficult to answer that, isn’t it? 🙂
All roses smell good and it’s fragrance can not be compared. They soothes our heart and we love it.
Similarly, smiles are not comparable. All smiles are the best and rejuvenating. It doesn’t depend on the face or lips.
Smiles are energizing, exhilarate, revitalizing, refreshing.
Keep Smiling…. 🙂