- Relationships matter the most, so preserve them.
- Don’t speak to any when you are in anger.
- Think Twice. Thrice. Hundred times before criticizing anyone.
- Time has the power to heal anything.
- Always be Polite. Calm. Maintain your vibrations of your mind.
- Always try to control your Heart and Mind rhythms. If can’t be controlled, can be dangerous for you.
- Love from your heart but not from your mind. Think from your mind not from your heart. Most of the time, we mix them.
- Live in present moment even in pressurized state of mind.
- The best way to being motivated is – Motivate others.
- Critics are wonderful creatures. Learn from them.
- Take Risks. I believe, take more risks when you feel luck is on your side.
- Smile is a wonderful gift. Let it spread like a virus.
- Feeling a bit low? Listen to motivational music. It will rejuvenate you.
- Believe in God. When feeling tensed, pass it on to God. They are always there for you.
- Laugh loud with friends and behave childish with your loved ones.
- Never argue with any one. It’s better to lose arguments most of the time.
- Never discuss anyone’s: Religion, Relationships and Diseases
- Always be positive and behave positively.
- Don’t judge people by their first impressions.
- Never regret.
- Be a Day dreamer.
- Exercise daily. It rejuvenate your confidence as well as body.
- Never underestimate yourself as you are the beautiful gift to someone.
- Always give more and expect nothing.
- Always use words: Please, Thank you and Sorry.
Keep Smiling… 🙂
“The nearer you go towards the light, bigger the shadow becomes.”
Same goes with the word Criticism. If you are planning to do something great and incredible, which can drop an impact on the world then you have to cross a lot of barriers and obstacles and these barriers are living bodies, called Critics and obstacles which they throw on you are coined as Criticisms.
– Wole Soyinka
We must never take these sharp criticisms so seriously. They are temporary and can be easily overcome if taken them smartly and carefully. I have seen many people in my professional as well as personal life who get carried away by these irrelevant criticisms.
Here are the simple yet very powerful tips to avoid CRITICISMS:
- Filter out negative and absorb the positive words
- Don’t concentrate on the harsh parts of critics
- Keep your mind calm and don’t get excited
- Smile when people bombard on you
- Stop thinking when critics leave your place or you leave theirs
- Change your mood and fresh up your mind
- Forget and forgive
Isn’t that simple?
Believe me, I always follow these points and no one can destroy my confidence. I simply love facing critics and as I said earlier, if taken smartly we can learn a lot from them and their harsh speeches. It builds our strength and makes us strong.
– LeBron James
Receivers are always been beneficiary than givers. Be a strong receiver and learn as much as from these negative givers and turn your life into positive.
“Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving.”
– Dale Carnegie
Don’t trap yourself inside the room. Open the windows of your heart and keep your mind broad and deal smartly.
Criticisms if taken wisely become blessings in disguise.
When we were kids, we enjoyed every moments of our life. When we grew older and entered in teen’s worlds, we got to know a bit about life like a newly born bird comes out of nest and face the dirty world. We started feeling minute level of pressures especially in exams or our so-called-love-life as we indulged ourselves in our love though it was just an infatuation.
As soon as we enter in the world of professionals and corporate we got the real taste of life. When we got married and have family we got to know the word ‘Responsibility’.
When we wake up in the morning we feel fresh and morning dew and fragrance make us rejuvenated. As the day proceed and things keep coming on us, our mood starts fluctuating. Cause of fluctuation may be office work, relationships, family or any external forces. Whatever the reason be, it spontaneously changes our mood and we feel disheartened or happy.
When we talk this at macro level, we call it Life.
Life is like a roller coaster ride. It gives you bumps at every interval.
Rather than taking it as a frightening experience, we must take it as a learning experience. We must enjoy the ride like we enjoy a roller coaster ride.
I love it when I feel pressure. I love it when I pass through bad phase. I love it when some irrelevant weeds crop up in my life.
Because these, teach me lessons. I learn a lot, examine others and try to find out how to react on these circumstances and trust me this is extremely helpful for our future when we may (obviously will) face bigger issues than today. At that time, we can link to those issues with we faced earlier in life which gives us hint for the optimum solution. It gives us energy to handle the pressure. It teaches us to stay calm in these tougher situations and our maturity level increases.
I personally, have seen many matured people who react weirdly when they face tough situations. They start blaming, shouting and sometimes start badmouthing. You must have seen big politicians, celebrities reacting to media. You guessed right, who enjoys the game and who gets trapped, we all know.
I won’t say, they lose their temper after getting bombarded with these bad happenings, rather I would say they get trapped by these situations. Guess what, we keep repeating the mistakes going forward and never learn.
In these tough situations of life or controversies we must never:
- Lose temper
- Get panic
- Get frightened
- Speak abruptly and
Just stay calm and be silence for the time being. Take a deep breath, hold it, count 10 and release slowly. Do it for three times and you will get a solution and feel relaxed.
Go to a calm serene place and think twice, thrice before uttering a single word because harsh words can ruin someone’s life and yours for sure.
These are just temporary and will leave but if not handled properly and smartly will give you a deep impact on your life.
“Thank you for life, and all the little ups and downs that make it worth living.”
- 4Ps can change your life (cherrypositive.com)
- Life is like a roller coaster (humorunstoppable.wordpress.com)