I keep learning every single day, every single year and 2014 isn’t different. Here are the listed lessons I learned this ecstatic year.
- I plan my week every Sunday. Failed to do so have always wasted my week and made me de-motivated.
- Chalk out tasks every morning.
- Try to be fearless.
- Never sit idle. Sitting idle makes me frustrated and insane.
- Increase the Circle of Influence and Decrease the Circle of Concern. I learned this from book The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey.
- Stop Blaming and search for alternatives.
- Spend most of the time on Self-development.
I believe learning new things make you smarter, wiser and helps you in building your long-term goals.