- Never compromise your principles.
- Learn how to build yourself. Keep building your image and keep learning.
- Never disrespect any one.
- Learn to talk more about ‘We’ and less about ‘I’.
- Always trust your fellows. It builds unity and strengthen the team.
- Always preserve your best for best time and best people. It helps in making current and future organization.
- Always forgive people for their mistakes. When Nelson Mandela won 1994 elections, instead of punishing his enemies who hurt him in the past, he made them his friends and thus earned their respect and devotion.
- Always have a good heart as well as a good mind. The combination is always best.
- Always conquer your fear and be fearless.
- Always be humble.
- Always admit your mistakes.
- Always Smile. Nelson Mandela is known for his big smile when meeting with people all over the world.
- A good leader always lead from behind and put others in front, especially in good and best of the times. Take the front line only in bad and tough times to save your team.
- Talk with Love, Respect and Politeness.