Being a Science student, I always learned, ‘Red color has the highest wavelength’.’The highest wavelength has the highest energy. This energy reflects from red colored pic, who inspired me at every bit of seconds and I truly feel lucky to have her on my ship of Life: Clarabelle.
Being a guest blogger, Clarabelle is sharing her 11 invaluable life experiences and I call it – life experiences shared are eleven, she is gorgeous poetess from heaven.
At the ripe age of 39, I believe I am not even half way through my life and I know and have faith that the best is yet to come, however I do feel I am life experienced enough to share my life lessons with the world, because wisdom is truth and we all have truth inside of us no matter what age we are. So here are 10 of my life lessons shared with you today and not in any order of priority:
- LOVE – You will attract real, pure love into your life only when you have mastered your own self-love. Love yourself every day, be kind and special to all of you and you will attract an abundance of love from others around you.
- VALUES – Identify your core values. I was 34 years old before I actually explored and identified my own core values and when I did, it was life changing for me. You must not just focus on the label of the value, the most important part is what each value means to you.
- RELATIONSHIPS – “Seek first to understand before being understand”, this is a principle shared in the late Mr Stephen R. Covey’s book, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, if you practice this principle in your relationships with others, it will most definitely strengthen that relationship and strengthen the relationship you have with yourself too.
- MEDITATE – When your mind is busy and swamped with too many things to do, worries and/or negative thoughts, Meditate, it will help you to silence the mind and put your body into a calmer place, it will then give you the space to shine from within and open up your creativity on how best to move forward.
- BE BRAVE – Practice the art of being brave, take yourself out of your ‘comfort zone’ and into your ‘learning/stretch zone’ – do this every day. If you ever feel like you’re life is just ‘drifting by’ it’s time to take charge of your life and take personal action – BE BRAVE.
- HELP – Never be afraid to ask for help, never be afraid to show your vulnerable side, for I believe there is much more strength in the person who can openly ask for help and express their vulnerability than there is in the person who doesn’t do this.
- ADVANCEMENT – In your every day interactions with others, always think about how you can advance the other person, what can you share with them that will be of value, it will not only advance them but it will also advance you.
- CREATE – Focus on imagination, creativity, innovation and invention instead of competition, you will grow much more as a person by focusing on these four. There is an abundance of unlimited potential in imagination, creativity, innovation and invention, focus your energy on these and success will surely be attracted to you.
- ENVIRONMENT – De-clutter your environment but in order to do this, you may need to de-clutter your mind first. When your environment is supportive of your ‘thinking’ you will feel much better from within and it will make it easier for you to do what you want to do.
- BELIEVE – Have faith and self-belief in what you can achieve. Write down your dreams, goals and plans for the future and ‘in the now’ take personal action towards them….baby steps is enough, soon you will see progress and it will feel so good!!
- FUN – Oops, I know I said 10 but I just had to add this one in…..you must have fun, enjoy your life because the minute you stop having fun and take life too seriously it will show on your face and you will have less energy in your body. ‘Feeling the fun’, gives you energy and energy attracts energy and everything is made up of energy….the more energy you have, the more you attract what you want in life.
IT’S YOUR LIFE, GO GET IT!!