Would you prefer to experience a dusty storm or a foggy dawn?
The answer is simple. No one would choose a dusty storm, so how can we surround ourselves with egotistical people. The ego and its impact are as large as a nuclear explosion. It explodes internally and vandalizes our soul and smashes our heart.
Egotistical people have trouble in their careers and personal lives. They are close minded and their careers can often be compared to a parabola, it crumbles after a short period.
Here are a few of the most noticeable features of egotistical people:
- They are jealous of other people’s success.
- They can’t stand to see other people happy.
- They are consumed with their own success and will go to great lengths to achieve it.
- They take joy in harming or destroying the professional lives of others.
- They are not team players.
- They lack leadership skills.
- They always try to show their superiority.
- They always portray themselves as smarter than others.
- They are selfish.
- They only care for themselves.
Ego is like a cancer and pain will surely come from it. Always avoid these people as their negativity can actually make you mentally unconscious. They will suck all your energy and make you feel dumb.
Humans are meant to change the world and we must change our society by spreading love and happiness rather than being egotistical and spreading hatred.
“The more you give, the more you get.”
So always have foresight and help others without being selfish. Uproot your ego from your heart and soul and be a helping hand to society.
If society is beautiful then so you are.
Edited and forwarded by Mr. Jeff Botch
- Destroy the Wall of Ego (cherrypositive.com)