Today may be the last day of this fabulous year.
Today may be the last moments of this incredible year.
Today may be the last learning experience of 2012.
But tomorrow will be a new beginning.
A new beginning of Life. A new beginning of Love. Tomorrow’s first Sun rays will bring a new ray of Hope. A hope which will transform into Reality, a reality of my dreams. My imagination will prosper. My New Years Resolution will blossom just like a seed gets sprouted in a new sunlight.
Coming year – 2013 will be a special year for all of us, our society and loved ones. All our plans and resolution will get fulfilled and we will be the most happiest person on this planet.
We will make ourselves a better Personality and a good Human being by improving…
- Drink plenty of Water
- Eat Breakfast like a King, Lunch like a Prince and Dinner like a Beggar
- Live with 3 Es: Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
- Make time to Pray
- Hangout with Friends and Loved ones
- Read more books than we did in previous year
- Spend time for Myself
- Exercise Daily
- Will never take our-self Seriously
- Will never waste our energy and time after Gossips
- Will Dream in the day
- Will forgive all those who hurt me
- Will spread Love and Smile
- Will always have a good Attitude
- Will make Peace
- Will spread Happiness and never ruin my Present
- Will always avoid Arguments
- We will call our Family often
- We will always give beautiful surprise to our loved ones
- We shall never use harsh words
- We will Respect our Elders
- We will Smile to our neighbors
- Do the right thing
- We will learn from our pasts
- God heals everything
- We will never get panic and worried as these are just temporary
- We will always be Calm and Happy in all the Situations
“We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.”
– Edith Lovejoy Pierce
Keep Smiling… 🙂
- What’s your New Year Resolution? (cherrypositive.com)
- Filter out pessimists and be an optimist (cherrypositive.com)
- Happy People (coca-cola.com)
- Smile has Greatest Wavelength (cherrypositive.com)