We must always be Happy and Joyous. Even we are not then we should pretend to be Happy. One day it will become our habit and no one on this Earth can make us Sad and Cheerless.
Let the people across you feel and smell the Fragrance of your Happiness. And please don’t forget to spread it.
Even if you wont it will automatically start spreading. Society can feel the ripples of it, you being the epicenter. Be an Epicenter of Happiness.
Every morning when I go to my office in my car, I always see people with Unhappy and Frowning faces, Cheerless, Not Smiling, which crops the Negativity around us.
Result is Crystal Clear.
They get messed up with their work and workplace. They get trapped in unfavorable moments. Which directly reflects in work and most importantly in Relationships.
They just need a boost, a push, a helping hand. And we can be these just by simply smiling and giving one to them.
“If you Smile, The whole world Smiles with you.”
Always Smile from soul, from our heart not from our face. It injects spontaneous confidence in us. Makes us a Positive Source. A source which spreads it happiness rays in all the direction just like first rays of the new rising Sun.
Always be Happy and Never let your confidence down. And make a Blast, A Smiling Blast.
“Happiness is a precious gift which even billionaire across the world are hungry for.”
Keep Smiling… 🙂
- Accumulating happiness (thehimalayantimes.com)
- 3 Happiness habits that will make you a happier person + video (hellosuga.wordpress.com)
- What does it take to be happy? (positivemindofmine.wordpress.com)
- Happiness in Life (lifeiwanttolive.wordpress.com)
- The Happiness Habit (4allreligion.wordpress.com)
- Dont Let Your Smile Extinct.. (cherrypositive.com)
- Joy of Giving (cherrypositive.com)
- Imperfect Smile (topdentists.com)
- The Power of Your Smile (diamondmikewatson.wordpress.com)
- Why I smile (whataboutkeyyth.com)