Life is like a river. It makes its own path through numerous obstacles and reach its destination. Its water current calmly cuts through whatever comes along its path.
What we must learn from serene river?
If we can even able to adapt these two below listed points then without any doubt we will surely achieve great results in our lives.
1. We must always be Calm and Polite in every situations. Especially when everything goes wrong in our lives.
2. We must never give up and make our own path to achieve greater results and success.
Similarly, we should work hard towards our goal and never get disappointed from Critics,Barriers and Obstacles. We must always be Patient and Polite to people we meet. It builds our personality, strengthens us internally and tests our temperament.
Two biggest known personalities are “Abraham Lincoln” and “Mahatma Gandhi”. They have achieved greatness with their ‘Politeness’ and ‘Never-Quit’ outstanding qualities.
Even we should never stop our process of achieving our goals nor we go off track. These actually test us, how desperate and strong are we to reach our goals. It teaches us to be patient and makes us mentally tough.
I am not born with golden spoon but my confidence and perseverance will make my spoon golden.
Achieve your goal no matter how many times we fail. Make failures our ladder and climb to the success.
Never ever give up. And make your spoon golden.
Keep Smiling.. 🙂
- Gandhiji – an inspiration (thehindu.com)
- Celebrating the International Day of Non-violence (sciencelens.wordpress.com)
- World Peace for a Day (dailyhottentots.wordpress.com)